Just wait until you taste this Whipped Hot Chocolate. If you’re a fan of hot chocolate, this is going to be unlike any hot chocolate recipe that you’ve had, ever. The texture of this hot cocoa recipe is so rich and creamy, you’re never ever going to want to buy it, ever again. In fact, dare I say that this just might become your favorite hot chocolate drink recipe of all time?
Make certain to check out our Mint Hot Chocolate Bombs as well. They’re a unique way to create a cup of hot chocolate that is going to be a new and totally fun process!
Whipped Hot Chocolate
The great part about this simple recipe is that it makes 2 drinks and takes just about 5 minutes of time. I love to have this waiting for the kids after a long day or just when I know that they need something sweet as a fun and unique treat. I’ve been making this for them for years and they’re always begging for it and wanting more.
It’s one of those drinks that you can both eat with a spoon and sip and in my opinion, make it so much fun. I also think that by having a unique texture, it makes the drink last longer, too. and the kids tend to savor it a bit more.
Don’t forget to let everyone add on their own toppings as well! That’s just part of the fun! I like to sprinkle on some shredded chocolate or mini chocolate chips but the choice is totally up to you! Toppings are a simple way that you can easily make every single cup of this whipped hot chocolate taste unique and different easily.
Makes 2 drinks
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 4 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
1.Whisk together the hot chocolate mix and sugar. Add the hot water and stir to combine.
2. Pour in the whipping cream and beat on high until the mixture begins to thicken and stiff peaks form.
3. Fill two glasses with ice and add ½ cup of milk to each cup.
4. Place the whipped cream into a piping bag and pipe over the iced milk before serving.
Whipped Hot Chocolate
- 4 TBS Hot chocolate mix
- 2 TBS Sugar
- 2 TBS Hot water
- ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Milk
- Whisk together the hot chocolate mix and sugar. Add the hot water and stir to combine.
- Pour in the whipping cream and beat on high until the mixture begins to thicken and stiff peaks form.
- Fill two glasses with ice and add ½ cup of milk to each cup.
- Place the whipped cream into a piping bag and pipe over the iced milk before serving.
Looking for more yummy recipe ideas like this Delicious whipped hot chocolate? Or maybe a meal idea to go along with it? Head over to my Pinterest page where you will find many more delicious ideas!
This post may be linked up with some or all of THESE great linky parties. Make sure to head over to find more great ideas from fellow bloggers.